Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Back from my Absence

by Dave Gawron

I haven't posted here in a while, but it's not because I haven't wanted to. I've been busy. I write a free column every Thursday on TalentedMrRoto.com, previewing the MLB games of the day, so go there and check that out. I'm in four fantasy baseball leagues right now. One is a 5x5 roto team in an 18-team league in which I've been battling for first all year. The other three are h2h, one AL, one NL, and one mixed. I've learned some things which I'll share when I get the chance.

Football will be here before you know it, and you'll need to be prepared, so I'll see if I can get some schedule analysis materials here for you within the next month.

Until then, email me if you need any fantasy sports advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home